Friday, July 4, 2008

'Pregnant Man' Gives Birth to Girl -- BULLSHIT


I must say, I'm pretty sick of all the press this fucking idiot is getting. I'm not a homophobe. I don't give a shit if some guy wants to chop off his unit and tuck it inside (or vice versa). You or anyone else are welcome to pump all the estrogen, testosterone, growth hormones, etc., etc. into your body that you want. I don't give a rip. I don't really care about who gets married or what kind of funky sexual hoops they have to jump through to achieve an orgasm, or feel closer to their partner. You can fucking stand on your head with a cumquat perched on your anus and a dog licking your ballsack. HAVE FUN!

No, what pisses me off about this whole situation is that many people seem to think that this woman is some sort of saint, or hero, or something. That she possesses some great inner bravery for sharing her story with the world. C'mon folks, get real. I'll bet you a bundle that she's either in it for the money or just likes to see herself on Oprah...or both.

When I read passages like this --"Born a woman, Beatie, 34, who had had his breasts surgically removed and legally changed his gender from female to male, leaped to prominence around the world in April when the wispy bearded man revealed he was pregnant. "-- I just shake my head. Folks, this is nothing more than a woman that's had some plastic surgery and some shots.

Now I truly believe that a person can be born in the wrong body. All of the gay people that I know, have known that they were attracted to the same sex from very early on. It was not a learned behavior.

If a gay couple, or a straight couple, or this gal, wants to have a child...who am I to tell them it's wrong. If they can't do a decent job of raising that kid, and loving it, and nurturing it, then they don't deserve to have one. And society should have a problem with that. Not because they're gay(or whatever) but because they're bad parents! And if this woman's intentions are anything other than pure, with regard to bearing a child, then we should have a problem with her, too.

In this case, I'm not sure what her intentions are. But the fact that she seems so willing to put herself out there, raises some red flags.

3 comments:

Debi said...

ah yes, California man. such a lovely specimen. I am actually more partial to California woman - who drives around in a HUGE suv that she can hardly maneuver, with kids who are ruder than anyone I've ever met, and who does nothing to contribute to our community in a positive way. i must stop now.

Anonymous said...

Makes me think of the time last week when I was flipped off three different times for pushing someone's care off to the shoulder when they broke down in traffic.

These people piss me off. So much for the common courtesy and chivalry I was taught when I grew up.

I know you have Oregon plates, but I know where you really come from. Learn a little courtesy.

Anonymous said...

You hit it right on the head.